Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Osprey Transporter











Ok so it's been a little while since I gave you a review on some Osprey gear.






Over the past couple of months I have had the oppurtunity to try some of Ospreys gear, I want to show you this awsome little bag. They come in a couple of different size pack but this travel pack wieghs in at a touch over 800grams, it folds up to about the same size a small football and once open it has a a large center compartment with two smaller end pockets.




So I guess your wondering what sets this little bag aside from all the brands out there? Well not only do you get a well manufactured bag but it comes with it's own shoulder straps that are easily attached by two quck release buckles. Even chockers the bag still feels comfortable on your back.





Once again osprey has created a very practical bag that looks great and is super versitle. Apart from my Talon pack that I ride to work with, I use this bag all the time and carry all my mountain bike gear in it when I am packing up for those little adventures or even to a race. I have noticed more and more shops getting the osprey gear in and in alot of cases it is out doing other leading bags and hydration packs. http://www.ospreypacks.com/ get on and check it out you won't be diappointed.


Later











No comments:


Daves shop

Daves shop
Big thanks to Pedal Pwr for their support