Thursday, March 12, 2009

Touching Base

Sorry I haven't been putting any posts together lately. Kiri & I got married two weekends ago and i have not stopped since. I just want to say thanks to all our family and friends who were there for our day, we are both very grateful.

Ok, back to the bike stuff . Over the past couple of weeks i have stepped up my training, and it seems to be paying off. National 24 Solo is next month and i am sure crummy is going to give me a run for my money, as well as the likes of English, Ha i wish, i am sure i will be left in his wake. Also Australian Aerospace, the company i work for, are going to sponsor me for my flight to the World 24 in Canada. I have booked my slot in the 25-29 age group and we will see how i go. Lots more training to be done between now and then.

Today i decided that i put a solid training ride in From Brisbane back up the coast to Eumundi where Kiri and my girls were going to meet me. I left at 4am. My Ay Ups lit the way, My Xtc Alliance performed perfectly and my Hammer Nutrition gels and drinks kept me fuelled for the whole trip. The Maxxis Overdrive tyres i have on my bike were great in the wet conditions also. I ended up doing 144km in a touch over 5hrs and the stretch from Landsborough to Nambour through the back roads gave me alot of climbing practice.

Keep the wheels turning

Bozza

Daves shop

Daves shop
Big thanks to Pedal Pwr for their support