Monday, June 28, 2010

Update

Well after weeks and weeks of trying to get out for a ride with my mate Chris I finally did, the plan for last night was just a roll around to get the legs spinning but on the way back I ran into Chris. Chris was just heading out for his ride so I decided to tag along when i asked him where he was headed the response was Mt Cootha.



Basically we went up the front of Mt Cootha and my type X single speed smashed my legs to pieces, they felt like jelly. My ss is set up 32 on the front and a 13 on the back. Thanks for the ride Chris it's been along time between drinks.



Merida 24hr just around the corner and the competition is looking tight with the usual suspects and rumours of English rocking up.



To other news my two eldest girls have just figured out that riding there bike up and down hills is fun. No idea where they got that from.



Later

1 comment:

CrummyMTB said...

I see you have your counter working, the chinese men have said "Maturity is the ability to adapt to life in the fuzzy" and "Like your blog, leave messages for you to continue refueling", still unsure the first one is a real comment. I think they both might be spam. Mmmm, spam. Did you say steak?


Daves shop

Daves shop
Big thanks to Pedal Pwr for their support